The Lumery is on the hunt for a versatile and experienced Senior Marketing Automation Specialist to be help drive significant change across some of APAC’s most recognisable brands.
Who we are
The Lumery is a unique approach to help organisation’s solve the challenge of delivering amazing customer experiences, across all digital channels, in an automated and highly measurable way.
Too many organisation’s have invested heavily in marketing and advertising technology, and the promise of a connected experience, without seeing the results they were seeking.
Our view is that businesses need access to a team of experts that can help them unlock the full potential of their technology investments. A team that is focused on challenging them to constantly improve, can advise across their entire technology stack and is invested in making them successful.
The Lumery provides the most transparent, collaborative and measurable partnership to help leading APAC brands deliver value that matters. We’re not focused on just opens and clicks – we exist to drive revenue lift, customer engagement, transformational change and to push the boundaries in digital marketing.
Who you are
- You have experience across many marketing technology applications, primarily in executing cross channel campaigns (e.g. email, SMS etc.)
- You are highly skilled in managing and executing the end-to-end campaign process, from helping a customer develop a brief, through to building campaigns, testing and final sends
- You love attention to detail and as such, can ensure accuracy of campaigns implemented which include the accuracy of information, data process, copy and content
- You are a strong communicator and can get your message across regardless of the medium
- The time sensitive nature of digital campaigns excites you and you have an ability to effectively manage your workload to deliver the right outcomes
- You are extremely proactive and always on the look-out for a better way to execute campaigns
- You are motivated to find creative solutions and realise they don’t always fall into your lap.
- You are efficient, highly-organised and able to multi-task. Working autonomously is no problem, but you love being in a team environment.
- A start up environment excites you. Being a part of something awesome from the ground up gives you a sense of pride and ownership. The need to be proactive and on the front foot suits your personality.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Architect and design solutions for highly personalised and dynamic cross channel campaigns and programs
- Coordinate and implement changes to existing campaigns and programs
- Develop and maintain solution and specification documentation
- Provide input and recommendations around campaign processes, briefing, technical requirements and execution
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand business requirements and turn them into technical briefs that can be used to build campaigns and programs
- Proactively monitor and manage client campaigns
- Proactively mentor other members in the team
- Stay up to date on key platform enhancements that are being worked on
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Marketing / Multimedia or similar
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in campaign production environment
- Strong coding and programming experience
- Extensive knowledge and application of HTML & CSS
- Extensive in SQL is preferred
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop (or similar) is preferred
- Hands on experience with platforms such as Responsys, Exact Target (Salesforce), Adobe Campaign etc.
- Experience in marketing technology and execution within the technology.
- Understanding of the marketing and advertising eco-system.
- Rapid career progression based on performance.
- Employee benefit scheme.
- Spontaneous coffees.
The Lumery is building an exciting and best-in-class team. We want people that are hungry and eager to make an impact. People that have a passion for the digital marketing game combined with a deep desire to understand data and technology.
Outside of that, we want people who want to create a fun, exciting and collaborative work place. We want our days to be filled with laughter and enjoyment because we know that’s when the best work is produced.